Blogger Backgrounds

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Short blog and Salvador Dali lipstick

This month has been very busy Kenji birthday came and went so quickly he now 4 years old i cant keep up haha. I also got a job has English teacher so iv been teaching some students English which is fun and amazing to do i enjoy it alot.
Also i bought a very amazing lipstick from Salvador Dali its a cute little pair of red lips and pocket size to, it glides on my lips smoothly and so creamy, the colour is Ruby Red and i just love it so much cant wait to show it off.






Comes in a very cute little box  and you open right down the middle of the lips isnt the colour just FANTASTIC!! i love it so much man i could wear it every day but scared to use it all up lol.

Most recent pic of me i had my hair cut 2 months go i love it lol i feel like my old self  again feels so good. 


No comments: