Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 28 October 2011

Very soon

OK very soon i will go my my friends place for a short while just for fun.We plan to eat Shabu Shabu which i cant wait for i cant wait for it lol.
Then on Sunday it will be the KERA HALLOWEEN PARTY and i cant wait for that to i plan to wear a black dress my mum got for me.I have wrapped up the gift to for the exchange in a dark blue wrapping and yellow bow with two little pom pom cats lol.
But next month November will be my husbands birthday and another KERA SNAP lol i have so many things coming up its got very busy for me but i enjoy it for gives me some thing to do.

P.S. ill leave now with some GREAT news my sister will come to Japan next year with my two little nieces Molly and Olivia in August i am so very happy.
 Molly
Olivia

No comments: