Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday 24 July 2012

A lot this month.

My blogs are slowing down a lot for this month has been extreme busy like mad it was my wedding anniversary i been married 4 years now and also lived in Japan for 4 year also and now its getting hotter and hotter.Also my niece birthday was on 21st she now 5 i wish her a very happy birthday from my Kenji and Keisuke with love lol.so yes and on Saturday i meet Eevee so more excitement to come cant wait for the day to get here.Oh yeah i ordered my umbrella light going to be fun to see that when that also gets here and get it set up and sorted out and all that.Just need to get my LEV board and backdrops sorted out to then all done.After that i will save for a flashgun and maybe strobe lights we will see about that.

Well that's all for now bye bye.

No comments: