Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 8 April 2013

A very late Birthday gift

As the title says i got my Birthday gift from my mum and dad it was my Birthday in January but i knew it be late but i didnt care for i knew they would still send it so plus i dont like rushing people and i dont like people rushing me either lol.
For Christmas mum got me a 1000 recipes for cupcakes that also includes muffine and other kind of sweets YAY YAY.so then for my birthday she sent me many things for cupcakes and also my friends Birthday in couple days so came just in time lol.

 This is the book i mentioned see the title of it WOW thats alot of baking and its brilliant.
 My Birthday card with again cupcakes on it so sweet and thoughtful i loves this card so much.
 Nail stuff and skin care its strange when i opened the parcel i did break my nails so i thought good timing.
 Cupcake cases and gift boxes for cupcakes there so pretty, the purple box has 40 more recipes and egg seperater and bag to for icing so all together i have 1040 cupcake recipes lol.
 These are colourful toppings and chocolate icing with nozzles for different type of shaped icing and mini loaf cake cups.
Colours for Kenji they great the animals one are felt tip the others he can draw on bathroom walls with which will make bath time fun for him.

Ok thats all for now.

Bye bye.

No comments: