Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 23 January 2012

Yesterday was my....

Yesterday was mine and my sisters birthday along with my friends we all on same say so any ways i went out shopping i got 2 dresses from my husband and i got myself a pair of shoes.Very soon my husband will get me "BUNRAKU" with Gackt and ¥2000 donation for Cancer for me.
 What my family got me all i know i got some bags and clothes i cant wait to get them :D but i think i have to wait for them.
I got a birthday cake of "CARS" its chocolate and vanilla i will post pics now.
This is the cake and the birthday card i love it so much i was YUMMY.
Me and my sister in UK on computer help blow out the candles it was fun.
The dress my husband got me isn't it amazing i love it so much.

Also this dress my husband got me it has hearts all over i love this one to.

Shoe i got they had no black ones in my size but red it also nice to.

These earrings are from my sister they cute i will wear them alot when i get them.

Well that's all for now bye bye.


No comments: