Blogger Backgrounds

Monday 28 November 2011

Another birthday

Well then i have great news i have finally got my last visa "PERMANENT" one to so YAY YAY so we celebrated at home and had slice of cake and watched a film.But enough about that haha yesterday was Sunday and KERA MARIA SNAP i met with my two best friends Emiko and Naoko.I wore my Innocent World dress its a brown looks like chocolate and so cute when i wear it.My friends wore Black Peace Now they looked so cute i envy alot lol so any ways tomorrow will be Naoko birthday so i decided to get her a gift it was a bracelet from Peace now and a bake her a cake to lol she loved it very much.
I got her the one in white she was very happy to get this its even her fav brand.

The cake on the other hand that i baked turned out very well i was surprised at myself haha.
It was chocolate chip and vanilla and very crazy cake my decorating isn't good but i tried my best at it and as you see its all kind of colours green,orange,and purple with a strawberry topping and tons of sprinkles.
She really loved eating it very much.

Any ways ill leave it here now with another photo below.
Emiko,me and birthday girl Naoko.

No comments: