Blogger Backgrounds

Friday 9 December 2011

12 days of gothic lolita

OK this was a game i came up with last year to remix the 12 days of Xmas but Gothic Lolita style so me and other members on MAF had to make the songs so this is the first Gothic Lolita Xmas song please enjoy and it is a year song now I'm glad i came up with this first Gothic Lolita song.

On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me a dress from Angelic Pretty.
On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me 2 black ribbons.
On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me 3 rings from Baby.
On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 4 pairs of black gloves.
On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to be 5 black parasoles.
On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 Lolita hair bows.
On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 7 false eyelashes.
On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 8 skirts from body line.
On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 9 pairs of Maryjane's.
On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 10  3D press on nails.
On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me  11 cameo necklaces.
On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me 12 pics of Mana-SAMA.

Here we are the very first Christmas lolita song please enjoy reading and hope you also enjoy singing this little song every year.I would like to say thank you for every one on MAF for there wonder idea for the lyrics and joining the fun.

Bye bye for now.

1 comment:

jozi said...

I remember the one it was funny :D do you remember ours from years ago?